Poor Customer Service by Anne S. at InsiderPages
Read more at dallas.citysearch.com
Horrible Customer Service?????? - Anne?????? - Today
Instead of complaining like I'd like to, I will simply give the facts and let you decide for yourself:
1. Noone acknowledges you when you drive up for service. You have to get out, go hunt down an advisor and usually they are busy with someone, so you have to stand around awkwardly since there is no waiting area in the service dept.
2. They provided me incorrect information when I bought the car. I was told the first service was free and that I'd be given a loaner car. I went in, and they asked me for $500 and told me where to wait. It is actually your second service that is free... they tell me. After I had verified the free and loaner car part with the person I set the appt with. What a waste of time and effort since I was not able to stay and wait due to having to go to work.
3. Took car in, was told it'd probably be ready by end of day. I call at 5 - noone had called me yet to update me at all. Oh, you know I just didn't even get started on your car is what they tell me.
4. Finally go pick up car the next day, upon which it was as dirty as I brought it in. It hadn't even been rinsed.
5. Called to make another appt., asked for service, was given voice mail. I hang up and call back a few minutes later. The receptionist gets a little attitude and says Ma'am it will be awhile. There's only 1 service guy here today and he's already got another customer on hold.
So I hung up and promptly called Millenium Jaguars in Plano, which I should have done after incident #1. They said they'd honor my warranty, service my car, and provide me with a loaner even though I'd not bought my car there.
If this was not a luxury car, I wouldn't bat an eye at these mishaps. However, we paid for a nice car as well as nice customer service. After being treated so well at Park Place Motors with my Mercedes for 5